Plague news: Three new cases, all imports. There's twenty-nine total active cases, eighteen of those are in hospital and one of those is in the ICU. Australia's at 84% first vax, 67% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 72% first vax and 56% fully vaxxed.
We're going to need all those vaccines because NSW is opening up to a global influx of Knomiras who won't pay attention to any rule they don't like. Yay.
Beloved will be making something wonderful with very little of my help, I guess. Mostly because Sundays are my Sleep Dep days because Interesting Schedule.
Speaking of interesting schedules, Toasty was streaming, Tale Foundry has rescheduled, and I have a little over half an hour before I run my stream. Yay.
In the news:
- You can get a jab at Bunnings as well as your snag inna slice
- Lisa Wilkins fired over the phone from being co-host on Today, and her male co-host continues to be old on television...
- Channel 7 stars are being dickholes
- Dad nets thousands making organic nut butter
- 4YO vanishes from outback campsite
- China threatens tiny country
- Vax-hesitant nation hits new death count high
- Pub shut down over antivax support
- Earthquake in Bali
- RL Squid game halted in South Korea
- Photo of Covid victim triple plastic-wrapped and drenched in disinfectant shocks the world
And soon... storytime.