There is only one thing missing from my home, now. Olives. Between the cats, the car, and Beloved's birthday, my personal economy is looking more than a little shattered. $800 just for the car is a sock in the guts, dear readers.
Yeah, I needed new tyres.
There's a new case today, from overseas and detected in quarantine, leaving us with ten active cases in Queensland alone. South Australia is battling the nonsense of another outbreak, leading the potential for borders open by Christmas to be in heavy question.
Yulemas is going to be interesting times, just like the rest of this year. The plague has been going around for an entire year, now, plus change. This is major league yikes territory.
The good news for me is that I managed to sleep through until my alarm. Yay. The bad news is that it's currently almost bus o'clock and I may not get through the headlines in time to post before Chaos leaves. Ah fun.
In the news:
- Muppet's lawyer claims the wrong thing in court case regarding votes
- One persistent medic responsible for identifying SA outbreak before it got heinous
- Pfiser now claiming their vaccine is 95% effective in response to Moderna's 94.5% claim
- US woman jailed after serial "sexual relationships" with teenaged boys. Just firkin call her a GD pedo and get it over with
- Outbreak in SA caused by security guard moonlighting as pizza chef
- G20 could be interesting with "Lame Duck" Muppet
- Man kills neighbour because neighbour liked feeding the rainbow lorikeets
- Sydney woman leaves $7M mansion to go jogging, hasn't been seen since
- Georgia memory card resurfaces, as do several others. It's going to be embarrassing if the Muppet STILL faces defeat after that
- Plague out of control in the States
- Grill'd trolls KFC with HFC, Healthy Fried Chicken. Offering it free to KFC employees
- Caveat, they're frying their "HFC" in olive oil, which is carcinogenic if used for deep frying
- Border controls in Australia controversial
- Kids can engineer antibodies on the fly, say experts, but I raise an eyebrow at the claim that kids don't catch the plague. THEY DO.
- Big W is short for Big Woolworths
- NAB threatened with bombs, shuts down all branches
The world is going banaenae. Can I exit into a reality of my own making?