Plague news: NO NEW CASES! We have twelve active cases, seven of which are in hospital. Australia has moved up to 76% first vaxxed, almost 52% fully vaxxed. Queensland is at 45% fully vaxed. My spawn are getting their second jabs next month. Yay. On separate days. Boo.
Thanks to Tale Foundry being back in action I have a NEW WORK for my $5 tier over in Patreon. Yay. The one person who pays for that should be glad. I hope.
I'm doing okay on the antibiotics and steroids. Yay. Still need Max this morning, but the breathing is so much easier. I get my prescriptions renewed this Thursday and a three-figure meds purchase immediately after. Sigh.
It's expensive to breathe, sometimes.
In the news:
- Apparently there's been two mystery Covid detections between yesterday noon [where my figures come from] and now. Dag
- Brexit and plague cause food and fuel shortages in the UK, which causes riots
- Simone Byles can't catch a break
- HJ's CEO bets the antivaxxers will crumble when they finally realise there's consequences for their inactions
- Some fuckwit murdered a teacher in the UK
- "Promising young man" with music career found guilty of sexual assault
- Been to Maccas? You could have got Covid with that
- Train strike imminent. Just firkin pay the people a fair wage, geez
- Yet another convicted rapist with a foreign name is released to the public. Not a peep about the eurocentric-named rapists also released from jail
- Aussie scientists discover non-toxic treatment alternative to chemo. ScoMo to sell it to megaglobopharmacorp for fifty cents
- Dan Murphy's recall
- Some fuckwit killed a student and left her body in a dumpster
- Bounty hunter after Gabby Petito's alleged murderer boyfriend
- Netflix made an expensive movie
- Google's also racist
- Canny parents buying their kids shares
- HJ's going after KFC
- Plague now impacting our ability to import stuff
- My birthday's coming up and I have NOTHING planned
Anyway. Onwards to story.