Plague news: One new case, a local transmission. Twenty-three total active cases, thirteen of those are in hospital. I've had my second jab and my arm is very sore and my head is slightly floaty. Australia's at 73% firxt vax, 48% fully vaxed. QLD's at 43% fully vaxed - and ME!
I will immediately be lying down with fluids after this part of my workday is done. Chicken soup, drinkies to suit my palette, and a lot of rest.
Sometime later today, I may arrange for things to occur in the financial department, but I doubt.
In the news:
- BF of victim Gabby Petito sent a message online asking people not to try finding him
- Iron ore slings back into moneymaking territory
- Netflix buys Roald Dahl Story Co
- Melbourne got an earthquake
- Extremists are grooming the tradies oh dear
- Woolies stick pamphlets in their dividers, surprising some
- Museum staff share creepiest things in their collections, and it is awesome
- Old host of America's Most Wanted goes off about the Gabby Petito case
- ICU worker in NSW shares that hubby sleeps in a tent outside until she gets her vax
- Best and Less about to ban unvaxxed customers
And now it's story time.