Plague news: No new cases. Twenty-seven total active cases, nineteen in hospital, and none in the ICU any more. Yay?
We finally have the stuff to turn my hair Really Blue and we're going to. But to really begin I'm going to get a broom and round up the nonsense all over the floor. We need to tidy.
Beloved has been a whirlwind and I should firkin help out. Now that I can.
In the news:
- Body found in the Wyoming leads to what might have happened to a missing couple
- Antivaxxers are booking jab appointments and not showing up, wasting doses for everyone
- AFL star has a new date
- Plague Rules and where they're in action
- Australia at 71% vaxxed population
- Teen kills entire family
- Dude who injected his biceps with vaseline to look pumped may have killed himself
- China's imminent economic collapse could effect housing prices in Aus
I will keep on writing, but for now you get something I've written.