Plague news: NO NEW CASES! Forty-five total active, forty-one of those are in hospital. OMG it's been forever and a week.
Queensland is planning to shut its borders to NSW again because the Delta variant is all over there. Best to be safe rather than sorry.
The sooner they can vaccinate everyone against all variants of the plague, the better.
Today's PLN involves messing about on TaleSpire to discover how to use it. LIVE ON TWITCH. But after I've had some noms
In the news:
- Thousands of Australians still stuck overseas
- Woman scared of the vax died of the Delta variant. Not that it looks like the vax could have protected her anyway
- Army being disgraceful overseas, but this time it's towards allies, so it's reprehensible
- Idiot fans being idiots
- ScoMo finally slams some vax myths
- Newborn photographed holding mum's failed IUD - pro-birthers are going to LOVE that
- Princess Bea having a baby
And now I post the story I wrote earlier this morning.