Plague News: Two new cases, local transmissions. There's twenty-seven total active cases, sixteen of them are in hospital. Australia's at 79.9% first vax, 57.4% fully vaxxed. Queensland's STILL at 49% fully vaxxed.
It's 6 days until Miss Chaos gets her second jab. Mayhem gets his later on in the month. Drops in the ocean still fill it all the same.
Today, I am taking a bit of a holiday from my novel because it's fighting me. I need to catch up on my Patreon because the public holiday did my brain in, also do my Wordpress and make some Random Encounter Maps for D&D this coming Sunday. My peeps will be doing adventures and I need to give the world a bigger feel.
Especially since I'm herding murder hobos.
In the news:
- New NSW Premier has bold new plans regarding plague handling
- Aussie in China has been made an unperson
- NY hosts protest to "Save Australia" from vaccine mandates. Australia responds with sarcasm
- Housing bubble warning issued
- Footballer's health tanks
- Police shot an Aboriginal woman, and it's being investigated
- China in crisis
- Iso's making everyone do rennos
- Tight short shorts nearly give woman a terminal wedgie
- US food blogger roasts Fairy Bread. Aussies roast US food blogger
- Netflix censors phone number in Squid Game. You'd think they'd have learned about this shit by now
And now... today's little tale.