Two teens in plague-riddled Melbourne decided they could skate around the rules no problem. They did this by flying to Sydney, staying inside the airport terminal, lying about where they were from, and then subsequently flying to Brisbane and repeating their Great Lie Schtick.
They've now been whacked on the head by a $4K fine, but that's small comfort. Why? Because they were rattling around loose for eight days. Unaware that they were spreading plague everywhere they went. Including the private school I mentioned yesterday.
That's eleven venues exposed, with Powers-know-how-many patrons in there, plus their familes, friends, and anyone they were near for EIGHT FIRKIN DAYS.
Meanwhile the Karen who filmed herself obstructing public health has been publicly arrested and added "Resisting Arrest" to her rap sheet. She's a dangerous, entitled bitch who's encouraged others to follow her lead and I hope they throw the book at her and all her followers.
Also in the news:
- News of the aforementioned Covidiot teens has caused a panic in Queensland. I expect to see a lot more masks when I'm out and about - and a lot less toilet paper
- Couple holidaying in plague country surprised to find that they're the only idiots out in the streets
- There is a list of places that the aforementioned covidiots who caused the newest outbreak have been to
- Police in Victoria are doorknocking to find active cases and I am praying that the people at home firkin comply instead of giving shit
- Muppet defends hydroxy doctor who also claims doctors are using alien DNA to treat people for assorted maladies
- Same doctor also claims that gynaecological problems are caused by demons having sex with women while they sleep. I am not bullshitting
- Muppet walks out of the briefing when the press ask too many questions about this 9_9
- Anti-maskers have a script and I want them to die
The family has been going at the cream thanks to my purchase of some SUPER spicy packet noodles, so I shall reluctantly go shopping for the same once the shops open up. Wearing my mask, keeping my distance, and hoping I don't spot a Karen in action because I might just smack a bitch.