I have three hours to do whatever and trying to work means that I'm not falling into the YouTube wikiwalk trap that can delay me for all of that. Today, there are NO NEW CASES in Queensland! Not even any imports. It's a major deal after so long. There's still seventy cases, all of them are in hospital and one's still lingering in the ICU. I wish them well.
Today, at ten, I get my shoes and socks on, chase Miss Chaos to do likewise, and swap to working on my lappy so I can leave the house and be at the shops by eleven so we can get her Unique Identifying Number and bless her with red tape as an official legal adult. Yay. That's just step one in this convoluted ritual.
Let's peek at the news:
- Plague may yet kill us all, news at eleven
- ScoMo tries to blame Europe for the vax debacle, Europe says "no U"
- Link between vax and blood clots now clear
- Missing girl found dead in the attic
- World famous city now a garbage dump
- Men continue being creepers in gyms
- The Wiggles are human beings and have private lives. Shocker
- Internet goes nuts over the Muppet's diet Coke. Again
Let's get some fiction done. It's already gone seven.