Plague news: Three new cases, two local and one import. There's sixteen total active cases, twelve of those are in hospital. Australia's at 89.9% first vax, 81.9% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 80.5% first vax, 68.8% fully vaxxed. My fair sunshine state is the LAST ONE in the race to fully vax the population. ARGH...
Today on my agenda (in no particular order):
- Feed starters
- Cook bikkie
- Consume same
- Capture and vaccinate Jolie
- Phone the landscaping people and ask what's up because form nonsense may not be their forte
- Work on the current level in TaleSpire
- Write more fic
At least the writing will be happening in between all the other horseshit. Including parental nonse.
Speaking of nonse, the news:
- Extreme weather
- People are raging against Cleo's Kidnapper's neighbour for some fucking reason
- Turns out the guy "protecting property" crossed state lines with a gun so it's intentional murder
- People in India bathing in obviously toxic river (haha third worlders, we are meant to think). Let's not look at who owns the plants putting the toxins in the river - hey look a celebrity!
- Sir Elton gets another award
- Poland mobilising
This is why I prefer fiction.