So here's my nonsense so far:
- Dental appointment at 8AM
- Plan to leave the house at 7:30 so I can drop off Beloved on the way to said appointment
- Plan derailed by Beloved wanting to be at the station ASAP. An hour ahead
- Lucky I got up early to get ready early
- Still have to go home again before dentist
- After dentist, return home AGAIN because waiting for the shops to open
- [Now] Shops are open, so I am off on an expedition for the cheapest possible articles of whatnot to see us through another two weeks.
Which involves stops at: Costco, Petbarn, Golden Circle Factory Outlet, Dickson's Meat Market, and Aldi.
I will be attempting the internet's viral yoghurt flatbread here with possible plans for a Crimbo Treat(tm). I'm pretty sure I can source everything at Aldi for bargain rates.
So story will be late and I'm already overheating. Let's go!