I did phone calls to get the cats' jabs and my car service, yesterday. Arranging all the nonsense had me wiped out. Emotional labor is a thing.
Poor kitties are in for an adventure tomorrow.
In the news:
- Muppet brags that he has the absolute right to give himself a pardon
- Photo of Muppet being welcomed by former Prez shows up to embarrass Muppet
- One off Crimbolio Rules appear for Xmas During Plague
- Muppet's secretary of state claims a "smooth transition" to a "second term" for the Muppet with a giggle
- Ivana Trump calls Muppet a "bad loser" - she'd know best
- Muppet tantrum continues, including firing as many people as possible
- Pfiser simultaneously states that it's still early days on their vaccine work and disavows any and all involvement from/with the Muppet
- More palaver about Ivanka running for Prez in 2024
- Quarantine hotel food so horrible, people stranded there opt for Uber Eats
- Muppet-appointed NASA admin threatens to quit when Biden takes over. This is not the threat he thinks it is
- Price wars commence on electric cars
- Egypt announces enormous discovery in "City of the Dead" in Saqqara site
- ATO says you can't claim your carpool even if you're with a rideshare app
- Maccas launches the schnitzelburger
- UK student shares her $10/5days food plan - lots of oats, lentils, white bread and beans, lots of no-brand items. This will of course be the cue for the right wing to slash student funding even further
I wrote more in KOSBOB than I expected today and the finish line is in sight. Working on a logical close rather than a word count, of course. Because all this build-up has to feel real at the end.
Eight hundred words to go. Yeeps.
Onwards to the daily tale.