Plague news: Four new cases, all imports. We have thirty-three total active cases, seventeen of those are in hospital, with one in the ICU. Australia's almost at 83% first vax, but steadily at 63% fully vaxxed. Queensland's at 70% first vax and 53% fully vaxxed. Two of those are in post-second-dose recovery at home.
All signs pointing towards Miss Chaos bouncing back like a freaking Superball. She's enjoying a day off. I will be checking on Mayhem later in the day.
There's going to be more Tiefling Tale for my Wordpress readers, five hundred words to write in my future and, if I feel like it, making a hillside road for my crew to have random encounters on.
IF I feel like it. I deserve some time for myself.
In the news:
- Qld Premier on blast AGAIN for protecting Queensland from the plague ravaging the southern states and territory
- Gabby Petito's cause of death unlocked
- New phone scam impersonating the border force has dropped
- ScoMo's about to drop another Weasel Trick to do anything but act on Climate Change
- Australia suffers a five second dip in its fortunes because China
- Nurse killed in ambulance crash
- Kmart cracks down on NSW frenzy shopping
- Antivaxxer rant backfires as cafe flooded with positive reviews
- Police overwhelmed by football fans
- Woman who had first kid at 14 now expecting her 12th kid
- Antivaxxer posts photo of herself and kids wearing nazi-esque yellow stars. Comparing herself and her fam to the Jews exterminated during WWII. It did NOT go over very well
- Lady who drives a bus in the UK frequently told she's "too pretty" for the position
- New Willy Wonka movie in production
- Australia has a moon mission in mind
- No Jab No Job policy gaining appeal
And now, on with my scheduled nonsense.