Plague news: Two new cases, one of each. There's twenty-eight total active cases, nineteen in hospital and one in the ICU.
Chaos has gone through having the Lurgi. Mayhem has doubtless also recovered. Which means I get to be a big baby and curl up for a majority of the day.
Chicken soup and Shandy are my orders of the day. Five seconds after I post my Wordpress nonsense, belike.
I am being gentle with myself. If I make it to 500 words, then hooray. If not then it doesn't matter.
In the news:
- Norm McDonald has passed on at 61
- New iPhone
- Qld has a law that breaches human rights. Calling it now, it's about the plague restrictions and not about racism. [checks] Huh. It's about the age of responsibility
- A bunch of idiots in the Northern Territory nearly drowned themselves on a sandbar because drunken end-of-lockdown party
- PLN to re-name New Zealand
- Mum who had to watch her baby die tormented by her family. Stay classy, those rellos
- Elliot Page rocks a black suit at the Met Gala
- Internet stunned and grossed out by the swim bladder of a porcupinefish
Enough of this nonsense. On with my regular nonsense.