Plague news: Three new cases, one local and two imports. There's twenty-six total active cases, fifteen are in hospital. Australia's getting closer to 80% first vax, at 79.6% done. Even closer to 57% fully vaxxed. Qld's holding steady at 49% fully vaxxed.
I have had a very long and busy birthday. MeMum now knows how to update her phone. She also has her vaccine passport there too. Yay.
This involved, getting MeMum's MyGov to work [It's going to involve multiple answer hacks :P] installing apps on her phone, updating her phone, and installing the passport. And teaching her how to update said phone.
Given the limited data, that's going to be a pain in the canker.
In the news:
- Qld could stay closed for months
- Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and many other places hit by hackers
- NASCAR driver attacks fresh ex with axe, gets shot and died. Good for her IMHO
- Market crash in the win
- TV star exposes their own kink
- Logie winner crashed their car and nearly died
- Millions lose their vax status somehow
- World watching as China stops trading
- Her Majesty spending loads of money on Randy Andy's legal fees
- October's going to be HOT
- Another scam has dropped. Don't click on links telling you your pix have been shared online
And now for today's little tale.