- 9 518 new cases
- 81 581 total active cases
- 440 in hospital
- 21 in the ICU
- 44 113 001 national total vaccines nationally
- 8 552 797 total vaccines in Queensland
- 18 354 vaccines given yesterday in Queensland
I've said it before, but I really miss the infographic. Ugh.
I have Patreon nonsense to post, editing to do, and I aim to make myself tag some firkin stories. Yes, folks, my editor is back in business. Huzzah.
Also dungeoning later in the day. Yay.
In the news:
- Snowflake Tennis Star continues to Snowflake
- Plague may have been rattling about before the news of it and it escaped
- Snowflake's parents appeal to Her Majesty. I hope Her Majesty tells them to shut up, take their vaccines, and fuck off
- Chicken shortage spells changes for KFC
- Government warns public not to swarm for Rapid Antigen Tests. Public continues to swarm for Rapid Antigent Tests...
- Snowflake's supporters threaten to riot 9_9
- Western Australia PM warns that life is going to get difficult. Us: "Going?"
- Nurse catches the plague for a second time
- Close encounter with a whale
- Shark sighting shuts down Sydney beach
- Plague could be here for another decade. Shoot the fucking Knomiras with GD vax darts
- New variant combines Delta and Omicron
- Crypto drops once more
- Goodest doggo leads cops to scene of owner's crash