Plague news: one new case, an import. There's thirty-four total active cases, with eighteen in hospital and one of those in the ICU. Australia's at 82% first vax, and 62% fully vaxxed. Queensland's up to 70% first vax, almost 53% fully vaxxed. Today, that count goes up by two as I am taking my spawn to get their second jabs. Huzzah.
I also have 500 words to write, Patreon material to post, and some fiddling about in TaleSpire to do. One of those is low priority and it's TaleSpire.
Gotta look after myself and not stress. I have, after all, build a bunch of boards on one singular Thursday. I mean, they're not very involved boards, but they were boards nonetheless.
It took a very long time for me to add "Don't Panic" to my personal mottos.
In the news:
- Singapore has cases soar after reaching their vax goal, but 98% were mild or asymptomatic cases
- Tom Cruise snapped without filters and doesn't look like Tom Cruise
- Prince Charles says ScoMo could contribute to the climate catastrophe if he doesn't turn up for COP2G
- Musk and Bezos are still having a baby fight
- Lego vows to remove gender stereotypes from their toys
- There's now a Caramilk McFlurry
- Police drop the investigation into Randy Andy
- Mining Boss shoots down climate denial
And now it is time for story. Yay.