Plague News: Five new cases, all imports. Forty-seven active, forty-one hospitalised, and only one in the ICU.
I think we might have a handle on things. Maybe.
Some of the restrictions and rules are just silly, but... They seem to be working.
If any day is apropos for me recording a TaleSpire tutorial, this is it. Let's try for it.
In the news:
- Victoria has more rules after the latest case
- Sydney's lockdown has to extend more
- Sydneysider who caught the plague now tells people to take it seriously from hospital bed
- Dubya surfaces to predict horrible things from Biden's reign
- Urges to isolate regardless of the result if you've been in a hotspot
- Poll says Aussies want racial divides removed from the constitution and law
- Comedian has accurate math for predicting Sydney plague cases
- They're dissecting how Sydney went so drastically wrong
- Gun maker in the USA releases another gun that looks like a kids' toy. Stay classy
- $333 million in bitcoin seized by cops
- Lisa Curry in hospital
- Sydney festival cancelled because plague
- 52 Facebook employees were spying on ladies. Stay classy
And now I get on with my nonsense.