Plague news: one new case, an import. Thirty-one total cases, twenty seven in hospital, two in the ICU.
I now have a replacement for the marble run that we broke on Miss Chaos though incompetence and mishandling. The trick now is to find enough time to make it in one sitting. Possibly on my own. I deserve the thumb pain for ruining Miss Chaos' chosen prize.
I still have to call the local quack about getting my Plague Jab. Today's the day since I don't have anything else going on to distract me. Allegedly.
In the news:
- Olympian kicked out of olympics for posting "Dream big" on Instagram
- Fears NSW is losing to Delta
- Doctor once again reminds the USA that the Plague is often fatal and not "just like the flu"
- Lots of ppl are mad at Scotty From Marketing
- Ppl who kept actual slaves are sad in court
- Mr Dolly Parton caught on camera
- China accuses the USA of engineering the plague
- Amazon Billionaire back from space. Bugger
- China threatens Australia. Again
- Teen finds surprise that her heart is in backwards
Onwards with storytime and then I [dramatic sting] phone the quack. Ugh.