FIVE new cases. Fuck! The "good" news is that they're all imports and all sequestered in quarantine. Day Twelve without local transmission. The better news is that there's thirty-six active cases - a significant drop - and thirty in hospital. The death count is up to seven, so someone else has died thanks to this plague.
I've made my breads [Yay time management!] so now I'm free to get ready for the day ahead of time. Thanks 2AM wake-up time. Internal alarm clocks can sometimes work for me.
I'm currently on the nebuliser because Sneezin' and Wheezin' Season. When I'm done with my breathing meds I shall continue with personal hygeine nonsense and getting ready for the rest of the day. I'm probably going to get a lecture about insensitivity because of a call-out private message I sent to MeMum.
Me, who listens to the modern narratives rather than the last history lesson I received in school. Insensitive. Yeah. Good luck making that thing fly, Mr Goldberg.
In the news:
- Ironic news! Muppet vanishing from the newsfeeds. News at eleven
- Aussie pop star noped out of the Olympics
- Andrew Peacock passed on
- Her Majesty holding strong
- Health experts say the human race could die out in thirty years, just like they said thirty years ago
- TikTokker uses tanning bronzer to do blackface for the lols. Tell me more about how racism is dead
- ScoMo actually useful! He's been at a photo op picking up two pieces of debris after the cyclone disaster. Work gloves and hat, but no rolled-up sleeves. I may faint
Now I shower and dress, and then get on with the fiction.