There's EIGHT firkin new cases, all from overseas, and the total depends on who you're asking. Forty-eight in Premier Palaszczuk's twitter, Thirty-nine if you're looking at the government website. Either way, I'm e-shopping for bunker options in case it turns into the zombie apocalypse.
Kidding. The closest I get to leaving my house is going out to eliminate weeds in the yard. I personally pulled up enough goatweed and cobblers' pegs1 to clear access to the shed for the landbarge. Yay. We're going to have to put in a proper miniramp and not rely on sod because we have seen what sod does.
The bus is due now. I'll be back with the news.
What news there is:
- Public transit in Sydney areas cancelled as torrential rain slams the east coast
- 14YO arrested after stabbing someone in front of witnesses
- QLD MP names five men who sexually abused her
- Depp appeals ruling that named him a wife beater
- Some dipshit cut into a pregnant mother to steal her baby and killed the mother
- Claims against social network star rise from the mire
- It's time for Her Majesty's opinion on Harry
- Husband criticised wife's weight gain with gift of small dress, wife criticises husband's peen with gift of large condoms. Honestly, it's lucky he didn't get a divorce
- EU regulator says AstraZeneca vax is safe and effective amidst hail of reactions
- Partygoers mock the Haka. Backlash ensues
- Woman with a weirdly long finger goes viral
I have already made The Bikkie, seen Chaos off to school, and regretted yesterday's workout [the weeds btw]. Accomplish!
And now... some fiction.
Alternately named pee-the-bed and devil horns respectively. Other names welcome because I love this nonsense. ↩