Plague update: 2 new cases, both imports. Thirteen total, and ten are in hospital.
We're almost out of bread. So I need to make more. I need to make more of the wholly wholemeal too, but I don't have 48 hours to do that because...
- I may or may not be doing some programming on the weekend
- I will definitely be helping MeMum with varying tech solutions
- I would actually like some time where I'm not up to my elbows in horse pucky
Today I am:
- Writing an Instant
- Baking some stoneground white with Wilson (my wholemeal starter)
- Concocting 1 000 words for KOSTSS
- Unfucking my habitat
You might be wondering why I'm using Wilson to rise the "white enough" bread. It's Wilson's turn. Yes, I swap which starter I'm using each time I do bread.
In the news:
- People are mad that the vax rollout is a clusterfuck
- BBC presenter died after a shot of AstraZeneca
- Repugnicans want to block the investigation of the Capitol
- Victorians mad about the lockdown
- Woman covers her entire body in one tattoo
- Kids win a legal action against a coal mine. Look out, ScoMo, you're next
- China could still wreak economic revenge against Australia and by gum, they are going to try
And now - I go to do what I can whilst I have the time.