Plague news: Two new cases, both imports. Twenty-seven total active cases, with twenty-three in hospital.
Tomorrow's the day I get my first Pfizer jab. I'm going to get a post-stuck portrait with a thumbs' up and pointing out the jab site.
Hashtag not a wifi hotspot.
Today, following the Patreon post, I take my edits for Adapting and try to hammer a better novel out of it. All on my only.
I must recite: "This is improving my book, this is not an attack." Because anxiety is a bitch.
In the news:
- Doomsday plague variant detected in South Africa. It's called C12 and I blame capitalism for keeping the vaccines out of the third world
- Victoria admits that they may never get to zero cases if the Knomiras keep pulling their bullshit. A poll on the very same page shows that 72% of people think we need to live with the virus. PEOPLE DIE WITH THE VIRUS, KNOMIRA!
- Five fucking idiots tested positive to the plague and decided to meet maskless in public
- China billionaire now an unperson and vanishes from China's records
- Yet ANOTHER plague denier falls victim to the plague
- Oxygen supplies are running out
- More cases means more shutting down
- Derail swooping season by feeding our shy and retiring wildlife
And now... more of my nonsense.