Plague news: No new plague news today.
Vax news: No new vax news today.
Given this, it's easy to think the government has entirely given up on keeping people safe from the plague. I'm assuming Day Zero. It's safer.
I forgot to set my alarm for D&D and Beloved forgot to be sure I made it there. My players have forgiven me and they were resourceful enough to do some non-canonical battle practice during the lost time.
Next week. Next week will be game for sure. Meanwhile, one player has been inspired to make a battle arena for assorted nonsense. They look like fun.
Today, I shall be building another chamber for D&D, working out more of WorldAnvil - in this case, making a calendar for my world. Yay.
In the news:
- Fears that Russia will be conquering more territory
- More Plague Parties are happening
- Five missing teens found in sex offender bust
- Australia now recognises the threat of zoonotic disease transfer
- Families volunteered to spend their Christmas rescuing elk from a frozen river
I have two stories to share, some dungeon to build, and maybe a lappy to unbork.