I’m doing artsy fartsy stuff!
Namely, making a whole bunch of clip-on earrings for someone I admire greatly. Said someone doesn’t like the idea of pierced ears and I want to show her that holes are unnecessary for wearing cool dangly accessories.
1) The tools. I bought the jeweller’s anvil some decades back as a joke and now it’s proved useful because dollar shop jewellery posts are bent as all get-out
2) The gift wrapping. Since it’s going out by mail, I have my own, very weird ideas on how to stop a metric F-ton of earrings from tangling on the long trip overseas. You’ll see what I’m up to MUCh later. Promise
3) $30 worth of clip-on finings from Equip jewellers [If you look closely, one of these sets is the wrong kind. I plan to swap it later.
4) $30 worth of clip-on finings from Spotlight. Three guesses where I’m not going ever again?
5) $15 worth of cheap-ass finings from the dollar shops
6) The one interesting thing that Spotlight had that nobody else did.
7) Accessories gained at K-mart
8) Accessories gained at Best and Less
9) Accessories gained at Equip
10) Accessories gained at Big W
None of these things will remain as they started by the time I’m done with them.