Artsy Fartsy part 8!
I’ve been shopping! And scrabbling through both my culch and MeMum’s for little bits and bobs.
- I’ve had these pearl teardrops since the 80’s, but hadn’t done anything with them because the one on the left had a blocked hole. We finally drilled that sucker and now it’s going to a good home!
- Three baggies of found culch. One bunch of assorted gold beads from my computer desk [don’t ask] and two other bags of beads from MeMum’s
- Cosmetics Plus has some cool stuff if one is prepared to overlook the fact that it’s in the kiddies’ section
- A good haul from a dollar shop
- I FINALLY GOT THAT FIRKIN GLUE! YAAAAAASSSS! And some other things to handle said glue
- Lovisa had a colour I was missing, so I made some strategic selections
- Grab bag beads are a firkin BITCH to sort
Okay, my lovely readers. Stay tuned. I shall have some new pix sometime tonightish, my time.