Artsy Fartsy part 7!
This will be my last photoset on the theme for a little while, but I am FAR from finished.
- The mandatory plain pearls for impressing staid business types or pretending that one is an adult
- Interesting chain clusters for punk days
- Simple pendants for hypnotising the staid business types who weren’t impressed by the pearls
- I realised I didn’t have a true black-and-white earring for the collection so I went and made one. It’s way easier to measure and cut that fine chain rather than trying to pick the one link to remove
- Almost ready to go
- And done! Don’t they look pretty?
I need more materials and a lot more pink. And maybe some more black and white [or white enough] stuff. I even have a “girl with a pearl earring” pair planned, but my pearl teardrops need hardware intervention. One of them is blocked in the middle.
I also need to remember to get some Tarzan’s Grip for the really tricky ones.