Artsy Fartsy part 5!
After I finished the silver tassels, I thought it was time to do some designing again, but as it was getting a little late, I think my efforts may be lacklustre. I don’t know.
- The finished silver tassels in all their glory
- A relatively simple build, I just took those three pin-beads off the necklace as they were
- These ones requires a little more disassembly to reconfigure
- And these chain links came off the same necklace
- This is where I got punch-drunk and decided to make my own tassels out of the black chain from the same necklace
- A process which involved cutting each chain in half
- I let the shorter chains dangle on one end, but the longer ones, I hung from a link in the middle point
- A close up of the amoeboid mess that resulted
- With two such tassels on one pin, it looks okay
- And it looks even better with a cap on. Yay
All the stuff you’ve seen so far has been the result of one evening. As I ran out of materials, I also started running out of ideas. I’ll reach the end of my efforts, soon. But I am far from finished.