Artsty Fartsy part 10!
- Never let an opportunity to do something funky pass you by. One shown in pre-assembly so you get an idea of the process
- You remember these feathers, right?
- Well it’s time for them to join their gem stud pals. The glue was mostly dry and it was past time to transfer them
- Of course, the blue and black pairs were still too tacky and needed more drying time
- In anticipation of the last pair for today, I did a few simple posts. This one uses the bead wire I got in a dollar shop
- Some more disassembled necklaces given new life as earrings
- My original concept was a dolphin leaping through a beaded hoop
- It’s at this stage that I realised I was out of crimping beads and I had to improvise. Tiger tail wire is a firkin BITCH when you don’t have crimping beads
- The loop was too big for the original dolphin, so I added a second pin. All those seed beads made for making this pair a literal pain in the neck
And yes, it is no accident that those bead colours are in the trans pride formation. I’m almost at the top of the chain, so you’ll see who these are going to VERY soon.